viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Una canción antes de la Vuelta Grande



Me pueden los RED HOT¡¡¡


Sometimes I feel Like I don't have a partner

Sometimes I feel Like my only friend

Is the city I live in The city of angels

Lonely as I am Together we cry

Verse 2-

I drive on her streets 'Cause she's my companion

I walk through her hills 'Cause she knows who

I am She sees my good deeds And she kisses me windy

I never worry Now that is a lie

Chorus-

I don't ever want to feel Like I did that day

Take me to the place I love

Take me all the way

Verse 3-

It's hard to believe That there's nobody out there

It's hard to believe That I'm all alone At least

I have her love The city she loves me Lonely as

I am Together we cry

Chorus-

I don't ever want to feel Like I did that day

Take me to the place I love

Take me all that way Bridge-

VAMOS TODOS ¡¡¡¡

Under the bridge downtown Is where I drew some blood

Under the bridge downtown I could not get enough

Under the bridge downtown Forgot about my love

Under the bridge downtown I gave my life away

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario